A seamless report integration between Audioscan and Blueprint OMS is now available. Once a report is filed in Audioscan, it will be automatically imported to the patient's Documents tab in Blueprint OMS, where it will be available for viewing, printing, emailing or faxing.
Setting up the integration
- In Audioscan, go to Settings
Navigate to the Print to File Settings section
- Modify your Default Directory file-path if needed (This destination will also be used later, in the Blueprint OMS configuration step)
- Leave the Default File Name format to First Name Last Name Session Date, as shown below
Blueprint OMS configuration
- In Blueprint OMS, Select File → Preferences
2. Copy and paste the predefined Report Location from Audioscan into the Audioscan Report location field or click on the to select the destination folder.
3. Click .
Running Blueprint in Administrator Mode
- Right-click on your Blueprint OMS launch icon
- Select Run as Administrator
Using the integration
Once the integration has been set up, Audioscan reports may be saved directly to the patient Documents tab in Blueprint OMS. This can be done through the Audioscan Noah Module by clicking the print icon and selecting "save PDF from Noah."