- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
A seamless report integration between Audioscan and Blueprint OMS is now available. Once a report is filed in Audioscan, it will be automatically imported to the patient's Documents tab in Blueprint OMS, where it will be available for viewing, printing, emailing or faxing.
Audioscan Noah module version 2.16.1 or later is required for the integration. The most recent version can be downloaded here.
Setting up the integration
- In Audioscan, go to Settings
Navigate to the Print to File Settings section
- Modify your Default Directory file-path if needed (This destination will also be used later, in the Blueprint OMS configuration step)
- Leave the Default File Name format to First Name Last Name Session Date, as shown below
Blueprint OMS configuration
In order to make changes to the Blueprint preferences, you will need to run Blueprint OMS in Administrator mode. If you do not, the settings will NOT be saved, and you will receive an error message asking you to launch Blueprint OMS as Administrator.
Once the changes have been saved, you can launch Blueprint normally (without Administrator mode).
Please refer to the instructions at the bottom of this page for running in Administrator mode.
- In Blueprint OMS, Select File → Preferences
2. Copy and paste the predefined Report Location from Audioscan into the Audioscan Report location field or click on the to select the destination folder.
Image RemovedImage Added
- Right-click on your Blueprint OMS launch icon
- Select Run as Administrator
Using the integration
Once the integration has been set up, Audioscan reports may be saved directly to the patient Documents tab in Blueprint OMS. This can be done through the Audioscan Noah Module by clicking the print icon and selecting "save PDF from Noah."
Blueprint OMS needs to be open on the computer that Audioscan data is saving to. Otherwise, the reports will not transfer to the patient's documents tab.