- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Overview of the patient browser
When logging into Blueprint OMS, the tab called Patient browser located at the top of the screen displays a list of active patients by name at a specific clinic location.
Opening a patient's file
- Open a patient's file by doing one of the following:
- Double click the patient's name
- Click the icon located at the bottom of the Patient browser.
Viewing patients at otherclinics
To select a location or to view all, click the location drop-down menu, indicated by the icon.
|The Location drop-down contains only those clinics accessible to particular users. Users can be set up to view <All> locations. See: User administration.|
Viewing inactive or deceased patients
1. To see all patients, including inactive or deceased patients, select the Show inactive button located below the location drop-down menu.
|Inactive or deceased patients will appear low-lit in gray in the Patient browser. See: .|
- Click the Show QuickAdds button to view your QuickAdd patients along with your full patients. QuickAdds are indicated by the icon.
2. Click the QuickAdds only button to view just your QuickAdd patients.
Viewing patients with upcoming appointments
Viewing patients flaggedas 'cash
as Cash sales only'
1. Patients flagged in red with a warning icon to the left of their name in the Patient browser have been flagged as 'Cash sales only' patients patients. See: Flagging patients as '"Cash sales only".'