- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Signature pads allow for electronic signing on eSignature-enabled forms, where you would otherwise need to print, sign, and re-upload those forms.
For an alternative to signature pads, see: Setting up and using tablets.
Blueprint OMS is compatible with the Topaz T-L460 SigLite 1×5 pad.
Installing a signature padBlueprint OMS is compatible with the Topaz T-L460 SigLite 1×5
Windows-native Blueprint OMS
- If you have the Windows-native version of Blueprint OMS installed, simply plug the signature pad into the computer via USB. No additional software downloading is required.
Java Web Start Blueprint OMS
- Plug signature pad into the computer
- Click the following link: https://blueprintsolutions.us/resources/signature/
- Scroll down and click on the Download button
- Follow steps to download software
Choose 32-bit when installing the software
If you have purchased a Bluetooth signature pad, contact support at email@example.com for configuration with Blueprint OMS.